Nachos

I have to admit, my nachos didn't really look like the picture I took, the picture almost looks gourmet but the nachos I ate were loaded with everything. All I needed to eat were 4 nachos and I was totally full (my crackers were pretty big). I think this is one of my favorite raw meals ever.

Assembly: Spicy Flax seed crackers, Guacamole, Taco Meat, Salsa and Nacho cheese

Taco nut meat:
1c. walnuts (process into small pieces then add rest of ingredients)
1T. olive oil
1T. cumin
2t. corriander
1t. braggs or nama shoyu
1/4 t. salt

Guac:
1 avocado
salt
cilantro
lime juice

Salsa:
Tomato
Onion
Garlic
Salt
Pepper
Cilantro
Lime

Nacho Cheese:
Alfredo sauce
finely chopped bell pepper
tumeric to color
cayenne for spice

Comments

  1. This looks so delicious. I love the gourmet pic! We can easily sub the meat for marinated tempeh or beans.

    Yum girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts